West Oregon Electric Cooperative Inc. is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to  file a civil rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.

You also may write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter

By mail to:
U.S. Department of Agriculture Director
Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Ave. S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

By fax at:
(202) 690-7442

By email at program.intake@usda.gov.