WOEC wants our members to have a clear and easy understanding of billing statements and how your rates are calculated. WOEC’s rates are determined by a cost-of-service assessment that looks at all rate classes. As a cooperative, our rates are designed to only recover the actual cost to serve ever WOEC member.
The Base Charge is designed to recoup the fixed costs that WOEC incurs before a single kWh is delivered to a member. These costs include wire, substations, poles, etc. that are needed to provide power, even before a single light switch is turned on.
- Base Charge: $49.50
- Block 1: $0.16668 0-1500 KWH
- Block 2: $0.1316 Over 1500 KWH
- Base Charge: $57.50
- Block 1: $0.1711 0 to 1500 KWH
- Block 2: $0.1477 Over 1500 KWH
- Base Charge: $114.50
- Block 1: $0.1521 0 – 30,000 KWH
- Block 2: $0.1011 Over 30,000 KWH
- KW: $9.00 Over 25KW
Rates effective as of February 1, 2022. Rates subject to change.