Starting Hourly Rate: $58.04
Location: Vernonia, OR
Reports to: Engineering & Operations Manager
Union Status: Union – Local IBEW 125
Under direction of the Engineering and Operations Manager, a Journeyman Lineman performs assigned work related to the construction, maintenance, and repair of the overhead and underground electric transmission and distribution system and related equipment. This position will perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Successful completion of an approved apprentice program for electric utility journeyman lineman.
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) and associated Medical Examiners Certification.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Takes initiative/self-motivated
- Knowledge of technology related to job duties
- Safety Awareness and Participation
- Problem Solving/Analysis
This is a full-time position. This position requires that the employee be available for work outside the normal daily work period. Travel may be required within the five-county service territory during the business day and occasionally overnight. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
How to Apply
Download and complete our Employment Application and return it by e-mail to email@example.com.